How to make hair silky and thick?
We all like long, thick, strong, shiny and silky hair. However, there are many of us who do not have silky hair in a completely natural way or do not know the method.
Different people go to parlors in different ways and use expensive cosmetics to make their hair silky and spend a lot of money on it as well as many times chemical ingredients damage the hair.
Again there are many of us who cannot go to the parlor to have their hair silky due to lack of time and opportunity.
So don’t worry we are sharing with you hair packs ways to make hair silky with completely natural ingredients.
Let’s find out how to use this ingredient in a completely homemade way to make your hair 100% silky, thick and long.
Ways to Make Hair Silky and Thicker
To make hair silky, thick and long, you must first create a hair pack using natural ingredients. We have discussed in detail below the highly effective hair packs.
01. Aloe Vera Pack
Aloe vera gel also completely kills harmful bacteria and fungal infections of the scalp and strengthens the hair roots.
As a result, regular use of aloe vera gel hair packs makes hair thick, black, silky and shiny.
How to Use?
- Aloe vera gel 4 tablespoons, sour yogurt 3 tablespoon and mix well with 2 tablespoons of any oil applied on the scalp.
- Apply the paste on the scalp for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then shampoo it and then you will see that the hair will become shiny and silky very fast.
- If you want, you can apply aloe vera gel on your hair before going to bed at night and wash it off in the morning.
- Use it on hair at least once a week.
02. Banana Hair Pack
This hair pack is very useful to make hair silky and increase hair density. With regular use, it will make your hair healthy and beautiful as well as prevent hair loss.
The ends of the hair will prevent split ends and strengthen the hair follicles. This will help new hair to grow.
How to Use?
- First paste the ripe bananas in a clean container and add sour curd. Then make a paste by mixing lemon juice, honey and olive oil (optional) as needed.
- First clean the hair with shampoo then apply this pack well on the scalp, hair roots and the whole hair.
- Gently rub into hair roots and massage gently for three to five minutes. Then comb the hair well with a hair brush.
- Wait 25 to 30 minutes. Then first wash your hair with cold clean water and then shampoo it.
- Use this hair pack one or two days a week to make your hair silky forever.
03. Lemon and Vitamin – A Pack
Many of you may know the benefits of lemon juice in hair care. Lemon is an effective ingredient to keep hair silky and shiny.
Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid which prevent hair growth and hair loss. If you have extra dandruff problem then this is going to be the best pack for you because lemon is an effective ingredient to get rid of dandruff.
And Vitamin A helps to thicken hair by reducing hair fall and keeping hair healthy.
How to Use?
- To make this awesome pack to make your hair silky, you first need to take your daily use shampoo in a container.
- Then it should be mixed well with vitamin A capsules and a few teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Then apply this pack well on your scalp and hair roots.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes then rinse thoroughly with cold water or take a bath.
- You can use this pack two to three days a week. If you use this pack your hair will always be soft and shiny.
04. Honey, Egg and Lemon Pack
These three ingredients are very effective in stopping hair fall, making dry and coarse hair strong and thick.
Eggs contain sufficient amount of sulfur which strengthens your hair from scratch and makes hair healthy.
Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid and antioxidants, which usually help to nourish the hair and help it grow fast. And honey usually prevents hair breakage.
How to Use?
- First take two egg whites in a bowl and mix it well with 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Then make a pack with that mixture with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil or oil used on your hair.
- Then apply this mixture on the hair and scalp one hour before bathing.
- Leave this paste on the hair and scalp for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then wash your hair thoroughly with the shampoo you use in your home, it should be washed in such a way that the hair does not smell like eggs.
- If you use this pack regularly once a week, you will see that your hair is getting silky and shiny.
Some Caution Before Using These Packs
- Do not use hair packs to color hair.
- Do not use hair packs if you have rashes or allergies.
- Don’t go to hot, sunny places using hair packs.
- Home Remedies to Make Hair Silky Anyone can easily make their hair silky thicker and longer by following the procedure described above. Take care of your hair in a completely natural way.
The four methods mentioned above are suitable for all types of hair as a way to make hair silky and thicker.
You can use these packs if you want to make your hair silky easily at home. After a few days of using these packs, you will realize that your hair has become silky and shiny.
I hope you like today’s article. If you like it, be sure to share it with your friends and if there is anything wrong with me, be sure to let me know in the comments.